1) a BUYER'S AGENT is an agent that looks out for the buyer's best interests, not the sellers.
2) your Castle Gate Buyer's agent can schedule and show you all of the houses you want to go see! Just give them the addresses and/or MLS#s!
3) your agent will point out many things to you that you might not have recognized
4) your agent will help you get prequalified
5) your agent will advise you on current market conditions
6) your agent will get answers to all of your questions!
7) your agent will do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) when you find the house you want to buy! This way you will have a very good idea of the current market value of that home!
8) your agent will type up all of the necessary paperwork and review it all with you before you sign
9) your agent will forward the paperwork to the listing agent and can also present the offer to the seller if you would like and the seller agrees
10) they will help you to negotiate your best offer!
11) they will walk you through the entire process right up to closing day!