1261 Main Road Pennsylvania (Franklin, Pennsylvania, US - 18235) Built
This well-built traditional 2 story has been occupied and maintained by the same family for generations. An inviting hand-built fireplace with gas insert is the focal point of the living room. The home features updated flooring throughout. The kitchen has dark finished solid wood cabinets with new hardware and new appliance cabinet . The covered porches, brick patio and large yard make way for plenty of outdoor living. LOW LOW TAXES!! This home is just waiting for new owners with a vision to customize and make it their own. Located in the Franklin Township area of Lehighton, a 2 minute drive from the PA turnpike and NEW St Luke's Hospital and minutes away from the areas best recreational activities.
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior Features: Attic, Basement, Fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding
- Heating: Baseboard, Fireplace, Fireplace - Insert, Hot Water
- Heating: Oil
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Lot Features: Patio, Porch
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.