168 East Catawissa Street Pennsylvania (Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania, US - 18240) Built
The possibilities are endless for this spacious 3-story+attic & basement Nesquehoning single with extended family living space and commercial zoning. The main floor alone has 6 rooms including a potential office/business space with a separate street-level entrance. The Lower-Level features extended family living space galore with a separate walk-out entrance, kitchen, bedroom and living room complete with wood stove. A new LL full bathroom is already studded out and rough plumbed. The left basement level houses the furnace with 3 heating zones, 2 of the 3 electrical boxes and workshop. The right basement serves as storge for maintenance equipment, both accessible from the backyard. The original hardwood floors remain on the 1st & 2nd levels and are sure to enhance an interior transformation of this home! The current owner made many valuable improvements over the past 17 years and has all the documentation to share with the new owner.
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Interior Features: Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior Features: Attic, Basement, Fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Heating: Baseboard, Fireplace, Stove, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Oil, Wood
- Appliances: Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Lot Features: Pond, Porch
- View: Mountain
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.