909 Interchange Road Polk ( Pennsylvania, US - 18333) Built
ONLY ONE! There is only one property like this and only one family that will get the lifetime opportunity to own such a gem! If you appreciate history as well as contemporary and stunning upgrades.... If you desire a 5+ acre "estate" with exquisite gardens, fruit trees, berry bushes, bamboo havens and a POND... If a bank barn and it's history make your knees weak... Then you want to take a closer look at this gem. This home boasts over 3800 FINISHED square feet! It includes 4 Beds/3Baths, and a Timber Frame Post and Beam Great room that was constructed in Vermont. Granite from a riverbed in Africa. 12" deep window sills and original beams from 1788. Also there is a covered porch, covered patio, and multiple outbuildings including a 4 car garage! This parcel is zoned R-3/Village Center and has 448' of road frontage . Therefore, if you hope to have a business while you reside here...or horses...the zoning reg is on your side!
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Carpet - Full, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior Features: Attic, Basement, Fireplace, Wet Bar
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum Siding, Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Heating: Fireplace, Hot Water, Radiator, Zoned
- Heating: Oil
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Lot Features: Lawn, Patio, Pond, Porch
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.